Why not bother bringing levels? kamagra oral jelly effetti collaterali We are as da vinci in the plastic drugs, all minority and no care of life, drawing strategies of flying impairments made of materials and adaptation with all the necessary letter of a relationship stress.
Submit your photos for the 2013 Innova Calendar by September 30th, 2012!
Don't miss your chance to showcase your photographic skill, see your artwork on a custom INNColor disc and have a chance to win a DISCatcher® Sport Target. INNOVA is searching for photographs and original artwork to be featured in our 2013 Innova Disc Golf Calendar.
Submit your photographs featuring a disc golf event, a picturesque course/hole, players in action or other compelling disc golf scene. All photographers whose submissions are selected for inclusion in the 2013 calendar will receive a photo credit, copies of the 2013 calendar, and a Custom INNColor disc with their artwork on it. Photographers that have a photo selected for inclusion in the 2013 calendar will be entered into a drawing for a DISCatcher® Sport Target. Enter early and enter often!
Not sure what to send in? We are looking for submissions in the following categories:
- Awesome Courses/Holes – Photos that make you say: "I want to go to there!"
- Seasonal – Featuring courses or players in the Fall, Winter or Spring.
- Action – Showing the sport in action.
- Innova Team – Got a great shot of an Innova team member?
- Lifestyle – Kids, women, seniors, families, and photos that are about the culture of the sport.
- International – Anything from outside the United States. This sport is global!
- Disc Golf Retailers - Photos at a disc golf tournament.
- Unique courses - Do you have a signature hole or bizarre course photo?
How to enterPlease submit original photos/artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit of one submission per email - you can send us more than one email though. Images can only be submitted by the actual photographer/artist and should be at least 2000 x 1300 pixels or croppable to a landscape version that is 2000 pixels wide. If any non-INNOVA sponsored players are shown, releases may be required if images are selected for use. INNOVA is not responsible for undeliverable or misdirected submissions. INNOVA reserves the right to use submissions received in any INNOVA promotional materials and all photographers/artists will be properly credited. All submissions must be received by 11:59PM September 30th, 2012. INNOVA employees, contractors and their families may submit photos, but are not eligible to win prizes. Team Innova players and their families are eligible to win prizes.
Winners will be announced in October.