60% less chain + 40% less cost = 100% Awesomeness!
The DISCatcher3® has received the “3” modification, creating a sleek, low-profile Disc Golf target. Designed to reward accurate putts, the DISCatcher3® is equipped with an 8″ target window—the shortest in disc golf. The DISCatcher3® has the same 14-7-7 chain configuration as the DISCatcher® Pro 28. The 3 layer chain grid catches fast putts, slow putts, heavy discs, light discs and everything in between. The only thing it won’t catch is bad putts.
The DISCatcher3® is available in both permanent and portable configurations. The portable DISCatcher3® is perfect for tournament directors who don’t want to pay out on event contests like ring of fire and ace pools. Putting leagues have reduced participation, resulting in much quicker round times. This target is truly changing the landscape of disc golf!
- 2018 PDGA Championship level compliant
- 28 chains configured in three tiers for superior catching action
- Reduced target window
- 14 spoke catching tray design with additional ring support adds strength while reducing the possibility of discs squeezing through
- All-season weather tested long lasting outdoor materials – Galvanized steel, galvanized chains, powder coated stainless steel chain rack, and stainless steel hardware
- Includes installation sleeve and locking collar
- Bright yellow 4″ tall chain rack improves visibility in all conditions
- Deep basket with in line nubs (wire bends) to minimize adverse action for low putts
- Included 3″ vinyl hole numbers are easy to read at distance
- Available as a permanent or portable version
- Available in custom colors
- Additional installation sleeves available to allow for multiple course configurations
DISCatcher3® Permanent Model Specifications
- CHAIN RACK
Yellow powder-coated finish. 13 gauge stainless steel, 22″ diameter x 4″ outer band. 5/16″ stainless steel rod frame. 4″ x 1 15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded. Decals affixed.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 2/0 straight link coil chain. 28 strands. (14 outer, 7 intermediate, 7 inner)
- Catching Tray
Hot-dip galvanized 3/8″ steel rod, 5″x15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 74″ x17/8″ O.D. galvanized steel pipe, 0.120 wall, drilled.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 3″x115/16″ I.D. tubing 0.095 wall, drilled and tapped.
- Installation Tube
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 24″x 1 15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.095 wall.
Align the padlock tab back toward the tee to have the hole number decal face the tee area. We recommend 60-80 lb of concrete for installation. Sprinkler Valve Box Covers make nice finishing treatments to sleeves that will have multiple pin placements. A removable cover both protects mowers from hitting the sleeve, and prevents dirt and rocks from going down the sleeve when target is not in this location. Lock, sprinkler valve box, concrete and sense of humor not included.