Permanent & Portable
Our DISCatcher® is installed on more disc golf courses Worldwide than any other brand. Designed to lower your scores, the DISCatcher® Pro 28 is equipped with 28 chains. The DISCatcher®’s design has 14 outer chains, 7 intermediate, and 7 inner chains. This chain grid catches fast and slow putts, heavy and light discs like no other target.
The DISCatcher® Pro 28 is available in both permanent and portable configurations. The portable configuration has a galvanized metal base with quick release stabilizing screws, allowing you to disassemble and transport the target with ease. The portable is perfect for use at home, as a demonstration target, or to add a hole to a course for tournament play.
The permanent model utilizes a hot dipped galvanized lockable installation sleeve to allow for relocation to different hole positions and to deter theft. A locking tab is included that will allow you to protect your investment in the finest disc golf target available.
|DISCatcher® Pro 28||Price||Savings|
|1 DC Pro 28||$525|
|9 DC Pro 28s||$3825||$900|
|18 DC Pro 28s||$7650||$1800|
DISCatcher® Pro 28 Features
- Approved for Championship level play by the PDGA
- 28 chains configured in three tiers for superior catching action
- Catches fast and slow putts and has a large sweet spot
- 14 spoke catching tray design with additional ring support adds strength while reducing the possibility of discs squeezing through
- All-season weather tested long lasting outdoor materials – Galvanized steel, galvanized chains, hot-rolled, electro-galvanized and powder coated chain rack, and stainless steel hardware
- Includes installation sleeve and locking collar
- 4″ tall chain rack available in a variety of colors, improves visibility in all conditions, and knocks down high putts
- Deep basket with in line nubs (wire bends) to minimize adverse action for low putts
- Included 3″ vinyl hole numbers are easy to read at distance
- Available as a permanent or portable version
- Available in custom colors
- Additional installation sleeves available to allow for multiple course configurations
DISCatcher® Pro 28 Permanent Model Specifications
- CHAIN RACK
Hot-rolled, electro-galvanized steel sheets. Powder-coated finish. 22″ diameter x 4″ outer band. 5/16″ steel rod frame. 4″ x 1 15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded. Decals affixed.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 2/0 straight link coil chain. 28 strands. (14 outer, 7 intermediate, 7 inner)
- Catching Tray
Hot-dip galvanized 3/8″ steel rod, 5″x15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 74″ x17/8″ O.D. galvanized steel pipe, 0.120 wall, drilled.
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 3″x115/16″ I.D. tubing 0.095 wall, drilled and tapped.
- Installation Tube
Hot-dip galvanized finish. 24″x 1 15/16″ I.D. tubing 0.095 wall.
Align the padlock tab back toward the tee to have the hole number decal face the tee area. We recommend 60-80 lb of concrete for installation. Sprinkler Valve Box Covers make nice finishing treatments to sleeves that will have multiple pin placements. A removable cover both protects mowers from hitting the sleeve, and prevents dirt and rocks from going down the sleeve when target is not in this location. Lock, Sprinkler Valve Box, and concrete not included.