Permanent & Portable
Designed to lower your scores, the DISCatcher® Pro is equipped with 28 chains. The DISCatcher's design has 14 outer chains, 7 intermediate, and 7 inner chains. This chain grid catches fast and slow putts, heavy and light discs like no other target.
The DISCatcher® Pro is available in both permanent and portable configurations. The portable version implements a galvanized metal base with quick release screws, allowing you to disassemble and transport the target with ease. The portable is perfect for use at home, as a demonstration basket, or to add a hole to a course for tournament play.
The permanent model utilizes a lockable installation sleeve to allow for relocation to different hole positions and to deter theft. A locking tab is included that will allow you to protect your investment in the finest disc golf target available.
DISCatcher® Pro Pricing
1 DC Pro
9 DC Pros
18 DC Pros
DISCatcher® Pro Features
- Redesigned for 2012, The DISCatcher® has 28 chains to catch even better than ever.
- New for 2012, our 14 spoke basket design with additional ring support adds strength and reduces possibility of discs squeezing through basket.
- All-season weather tested long lasting outdoor materials - Galvanized steel, galvanized chains, powder coated stainless steel, and stainless steel hardware
- 28 chains configured in three tiers for superior catching action
- Includes installation sleeve and locking collar.
- Bright yellow 4" tall chain rack improves visibility in all conditions and knocks down high putts.
- Deep basket with in line nubs (wire bends) to minimize adverse action for low putts.
- 3 color graphics and included vinyl hole numbers. 3" letters are easy to read at distance.
- Available as a permanent or portable version.
- Available in custom colors
- Additional installation sleeves available to allow for multiple course configurations
DISCatcher® Pro Permanent
Chain RackYellow powder-coated finish. 13 gauge steel, 22" diameter x 4" outer band. 5/16" stainless steel rod frame. 4" x 1 15/16" I.D. tubing .156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded. Decals affixed.
ChainHot-dip galvanized finish. 2/0 straight link coil chain. 28 strands. (14 outer, 7 intermediate, 7 inner)
BasketHot-dip galvanized 3/8" steel rod, 5"x115/16" I.D. tubing .156 wall, drilled and tapped collar. All joints welded.
PoleHot-dip galvanized finish. 74" x17/8" O.D. galvanized steel pipe, .120 wall, drilled.
CollarHot-dip galvanized finish. 3"x115/16" I.D. tubing .095 wall, drilled and tapped.
Installation TubeHot-dip galvanized finish. 24"x 1 15/16" I.D. tubing .095 wall.
NotesAlign padlock tab back toward the tee to have hole number decal face tee area. We recommend 60-80 lb of concrete for installation. Sprinkler Valve Box Covers make nice finishing treatments to sleeves that will have multiple pin placements. A removable cover both protects mowers from hitting the sleeve, and prevents dirt and rocks from going down the sleeve when target is not in this location. Lock, Sprinkler Valve Box, and concrete not included.