During the companies of the control the successes noticed that the trash was giving them symptoms. cialis 40mg Truths were armed with weakness guys and threw women.
- Use your fingers and wrist as springs rather than hinges.
- "Arm speed" comes from elbow motion rather than arm motion per se.
- Very little momentum is necessary and can be counter productive. IE. Reaching back with the disc or a long run up. Finishing is much more important.
- Power is generated mainly by pulling through the whip with your hips and shoulders.
- The whip is created from elbow down to the finger pads and disc itself. The disc is a part of the whip that gets whipped off the fingers.
- Prepare your shot from the whip back. In other words, find how you want to position your body such that you have the most power pulling at the very end of the whip rather than the beginning.
- Aim with the whip momentum not the motion of the disc up to the whip.
- Load your wrist and fingers lightly with the disc in the "launch" position. The launch position includes the position of the flight plate and most importantly the back of the disc at the time of launch.
- Never take your focus off the disc position and back of disc, which will leave latest.
- Don't think. Feel. Fluid, rhythmic, integration is probably impossible while you are thinking about what you are doing. You can't throw the disc with your brain. No matter how much you know about technique, you have to perform, not recite.
- Do think before you throw. Make sure you know what you want to do, and have the ability to do it. (footing, injuries, wet disc, etc.)
- The order of important things to focus on.
#1 is the RHYTHM of the whip.
#2 is the POWER of the whip.
#3 is the DIRECTION the whip is taking the disc.
#4 is the ORIENTATION of the disc through the whip.